84 Hospitality Group
announced today that it is switching to takeout-, delivery- and curbside-only service for an undetermined amount of time.
The restaurant group owns five popular Oklahoma City restaurants:
- Empire Slice House, 1804 NW 16th St., 405-557-1760
- Gorō Ramen, 1634 N. Blackwelder Ave., 405-606-2539
- Gun Izakaya, 3000 Paseo St., 405-900-6615
- Revolución, 916 NW Sixth St., 405-606-6184
- Burger Punk, 3012 N. Walker Ave., 405-724-8017
A press release sent by Bread & Butter said, "The decision to operate as to-go only, rather than close its doors completely, is a testament to the group’s 300+ hard-working employees and loyal customers."
Customers can place orders over the phone or via Postmates