- Oklahoma City Zoo / provided
- Oklahoma City Zoo's new OKC Zoo @ Two series allows viewers to take a safari from the comfort of home with caretaker chats, wellness exams, behind-the-scenes animal encounters and unexpected adventures.
Each episode will be posted on the OKC Zoo’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and at okczoo.org/okc-zoo-at-two. Episodes include a mix of both pre-produced stories as well as live broadcasts allowing viewers to submit their questions to be answered in real time by Zoo caretakers. “OKC Zoo @ Two” will highlight the Zoo’s amazing animals and expert staff.
Here’s the schedule through Sunday, March 22:
- Thursday, March 19 Clouded Leopard Caretaker Chat
- Friday, March 20 Flamingo Mingle
- Saturday, March 21 Asian Elephant Caretaker Chat
- Sunday, March 22 Harbor Seal “Liberty” Eye Surgery Update
Indefinitely closed to the public for the well-being of Zoo guests, team members, ZOOfriends members, volunteers and, of course, the animals in our care, safety is our top priority every day at the OKC Zoo, particularly with the emergence of COVID-19. Zoo officials will continue to closely monitor this developing situation and follow guidance from federal, state and local health officials to determine the Zoo’s reopening date.
Connect with your Zoo daily at 2 p.m.! Located at the crossroads of I-44 and I-35, the Zoo is a proud member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, the American Alliance of Museums, Oklahoma City’s Adventure District and an Adventure Road partner. up-to-date with the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and by visiting Our Stories. Zoo fans can support the OKC Zoo by becoming Oklahoma Zoological Society members at ZOOfriends.org or in-person at the Zoo! To learn more about these and other happenings, call (405) 424-3344 or visit okczoo.org.