The current summer meal service plan will continue as is through July 2. Beginning July 6 and running through July 24, a reduced number of meal sites will be open from 10 a.m. to noon for breakfast and lunch. During this time, “Grab & Go” breakfast and lunches will continue to be available to any child under 18 years of age from Monday through Friday at 14 sites around the district. As always, IDs, proof of residence or proof of enrollment are not required. The district asks that all families continue to practice social distancing while picking up meals.
For new meal site locations, times, and to learn more, please visit: www.okcps.org/julymeals
Please note, all meal sites will be closed on July 3 and July 15.
LocationsSchool Curbside Grab & Go Hot Meal Service Locations: 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Eugene Field Elementary - 1515 N. Klein Ave. 73106
- Heronville Elementary School - 1240 SW 29th St. 73109
- Prairie Queen Elementary - 6609 S. Blackwelder Ave. 73159
- US Grant High School 5016 S. Pennsylvania Ave. 73119
- Frederick Douglass High School - 900 N. Martin Luther King Ave. 73117
- Quail Creek Elementary - 11700 Thornridge Road 73120
- Spencer Elementary - 8900 NE 50th St. 73084
- Kaiser Elementary - 3101 Lyon Blvd. 73112
- Martin Luther King Jr. - 1201 NE 48th St. 73111
- Thelma R. Parks Elementary - 1501 NE 30th St. 73111
- Youngs Park - 4610 S. Youngs Blvd., 73119 - 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Wiley Post Park - 2021 S. Robinson Ave., 73109 - 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Woodson Park - 3403 S. May Ave., 73119 - 11:15 a.m. to noon
- Stanley Hupfeld Charter School - 1508 NW 106th St., 73114 - 11:15 a.m. to noon
About Oklahoma City Public Schools
Oklahoma City Public Schools (OKCPS) is a multi-cultural district serving approximately 45,000 students. Our students are educated throughout 33 neighborhood elementary schools, 12 middle schools, 8 high schools, 3 alternative schools and 10 charter schools located within 135.5 square miles in the center of Oklahoma.