WHAT: Grab & Go Meal Options: Breakfast and lunch will be available for individuals 18 years old and under at no cost under the USDA Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Both meals can be picked up at the same time.
HOW: Meal Pick-Up: All meal pick-ups will occur outside schools or at regional locations via a District vehicle. Look for OKCPS signage. No students or families will be allowed in the building.
Families can pick up meals using the designated “walk-up” line or by using the drive-thru service at each meal site. We ask that all families continue to practice social distancing at all times while picking up meals.
WHO: Individuals age 18 and under. IDs, proof of residence or proof of enrollment are not required.
WHERE & WHEN:
School Curbside Grab & Go Hot Meal Service Locations: 10 a.m. to noon.
- Adams Elementary - 3416 SW 37th St. 73119
- Adelaide Lee Elementary - 424 SW 29th St. 73109
- Arthur Elementary - 5100 S Independence 73119
- Britton Elementary - 1215 NW 95th St. 73114
- Frederick Douglass High School - 900 N Martin Luther King Ave. 73117
- Heronville Elementary School - 1240 SW 29th St. 73109
- John Marshall Middle School - 2401 NW 115th Terrace 73120
- Kaiser Elementary - 3101 Lyon Blvd. 73112
- Martin Luther King Jr. - 1201 NE 48th St. 73111
- Prairie Queen Elementary - 6609 S Blackwelder 73159
- Quail Creek Elementary - 11700 Thornridge Road 73120
- Roosevelt Middle School - 2401 NW 115th Terrace 73120
- Spencer Elementary - 8900 NE 50th St. 73084
- Thelma R. Parks Elementary - 1501 NE 30th St. 73111
- US Grant High School - 5016 S Pennsylvania Ave. 73119
- Eugene Field Elementary - 1515 N Klein 73106
- Monroe Elementary - 4810 N Linn 73112
- Shidler Elementary - 1415 S Byers 73125
- Willow Brook Elementary - 8105 NE 10th St. 73110
- Youngs Park - 4610 S. Youngs 73119 - 10:00 am to 10:45am
- Wiley Post Park - 2021 S. Robinson Ave. 73109 - 10:00 am to 10:45am
- Woodson Park - 3403 S. May Ave, 73119 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
- Stanley Hupfeld Charter School - 1508 NW 106th St. 73114 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
In the event of rain or inclement weather, off-site locations will close and school locations may close or modify pick-up. Please monitor OKCPS’ website and social media for information on any changes to our meal service due to weather.
OKCPS is looking for volunteers who would like to help with serving meals to our families. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete and submit this form: https://tinyurl.com/SummerMealVol
In order to volunteer, community members must complete the volunteer form. We ask that anyone interested in volunteering not go directly to a meal site to inquire. Our meal service teams have been told to turn people away and direct them to the form.
See related PDF