- Alexa Ace and Miguel Rios
- from left Councilmembers James Cooper, JoBeth Hamon and Nikki Nice host a virtual town hall on mental health today at 4 p.m.
The virtual meeting is 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 5. The hosts are Ward 2 Councilperson James Cooper, Ward 6 Councilwoman JoBeth Hamon and Ward 7 Councilwoman Nikki Nice.
They will be joined by M.J. Clausen from Mental Health Association Oklahoma, Lou Carmichael from Variety Care and Margi Preston from Heartline Oklahoma (2-1-1).
Go to okc.zoom.us/j/98220578829
OR use iPhone one-tap using +13462487799,, 98220578829# or +14086380968,, 98220578829#
OR call in to one of these phone numbers:
- (346) 248-7799
- (408) 638-0968
- (301) 715-8592
- (312) 626-6799
- (646) 876-9923
- (253) 215-8782
- (877) 853-5257 (toll free)
- (888) 475-4499 (toll free)
- International call-in numbers available here: okc.zoom.us/u/acvtCzUuTb
If prompted, enter meeting ID 982 2057 8829.
Visit covid19.okc.gov for the latest local COVID-19 news, guidance and City services updates.