- Urbanative / Wikimedia Commons / provided
- Henry Overholser Mansion
Overholser Mansion, located at 405 NW 15th St., was built in 1903 by Henry and Anna Overholser and was technically outside "town," over a mile away from Oklahoma City's bustling epicenter.
Overholser was a businessman from Ohio who arrived in Oklahoma three days after the Land Run of 1889. According to Oklahoma Historical Society, he started multiple businesses and opened an opera house and theater in Oklahoma City and served as county commissioner.
According to its website, the mansion is considered to be the first one built in Oklahoma City. It is managed by Preservation Oklahoma and owned by Oklahoma Historical Society.
To watch the tour on Facebook Live, visit facebook.com/OverholserOK.